3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePreston, Nr Canterbury, Kent
- 3 BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED CHALET HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY STYLED FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZED DUAL ASPECT CONSERVATORY
- COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
Regal Estates offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom chalet style house situated within the popular village of Preston. The property is located in 'The Forstal', which is a private road off the main road, making for a tranquil setting and backing onto farmland at the rear.
The internal accommodation is versatile and comprises hallway, ground floor bedroom, living room, fitted contemporary styled kitchen, bathroom with white suite and separate WC, dining room, dual aspect double glazed conservatory and two first floor attic bedrooms, one with an en-suite WC.
The property boasts double glazing, gas fired central heating, and offers off road parking courtesy of a gravelled driveway for two cars.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders, and the rear is mainly shingled with a paved area, timber built shed, and gate to the side and rear.
Call now to view this lovely property in a great village location!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.