1 bedroom property for saleBlackthorn Court, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10
Sold STC £55,000
- Lovely Ground Floor One Bed Apartment
- Benefits From Double Glazing
- Lawned Communal Gardens and Allocated Parking
- Easy Access to Leeds City Centre and Motorway Links
- No Chain
* NO CHAIN * * IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER*. Lovely one bedroomed ground floor apartment which is neutrally decorated throughout and is ready to move straight into. Briefly compromises of an entrance hall, a spacious living room, a modern kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with white suite. The apartment benefits from double glazing throughout, lawned communal gardens and an allocated parking space. Easy access to Leeds City Centre and Motorway Links. We strongly recommend an early internal inspection to appreciate the quality of this potential first home.
Entrance door. Laminated flooring. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
5.5m x 3.07m
Double glazed window to front. Laminated flooring. Storage cupboard.
2.16m x 2.03m
Range of base and wall mounted units and cupboards. Built in oven, hob and hood. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Plumbed for washer. Double glazed window to side.
3.7m x 2.46m
Double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite with paneled bath and shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Partly tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear and side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42676173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.