4 bedroom detached house for saleLaurel Gardens, Locks Heath
Sold STC £415,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Huge Potential
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge and Separate Family Room
- Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- Downstairs WC
- Corner Plot with Large Garden
- Driveway Parking and Detached Garage
- Highly Requested Location
- EPC -
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS***
Taylor Hill & bond are delighted to market for sale this four double bedroom detached family home located in the highly requested area of Locks Heath. The property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, family room and WC. The first floor boasts four double bedrooms, bathroom and a separate shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a corner plot, with extensive driveway parking, detached garage, and a large rear garden. With relevant planning approval there is huge potential to extend and improve the property.
Locks Heath is one of our most requested locations with great local amenities, schools and transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42680568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6852953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.