3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGleneagles Drive, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Corner plot with large rear garden
- Driveway to front
- En-suite shower room
- Lounge/dining area spanning the rear of the house
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Set on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac this house is somewhat deceptive. As you enter the hallway, it leads through to an open plan lounge/dining room that spans the rear of the house and is ideal for entertaining family and friends, you also have the extra luxury and space of a conservatory perfect for the returning summer weather.In addition, the backdrop onto a nice open green means you are not overlooked at all giving you lots of privacy.If you are a keen cook then the kitchen is more than adequate but feels so much bigger as the box bay window draws the light in and creates a greater feeling of space all round. Bedroom one has an open plan en-suite shower room arrangement and is then followed by two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The garage has been split so you have a utility area as well as still having storage to the front part.Externally there is a driveway that hold a number of cars but to the rear the back garden is a very decent size and has power leading out to it.Being on the corner means the property as a whole has a decent size plot.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Separate Toilet
- Lounge: 17'4 x 10'7 (5.29m x 3.23m)
- Conservatory: 13'8 x 9'2 (4.17m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 x 9'2 (3.86m x 2.80m)
- Utility Area: 12'3 x 7'8 (3.74m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 10'1 (4.37m x 3.08m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 9'3 (2.85m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 7'8 (2.87m x 2.34m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42680829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.