3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBallens Road, Lords Wood, Chatham, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Kept in good condition
- Separate lounge & dining room
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to local schools and shops
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Something that a lot of customers ask for when they are looking to buy their first family home is a "great location" and this property is no exception and one which I am sure you will want to move straight into. Just look at how close this house is to schools, perfect if you already have a family or are just planning for the future, a great bonus for any property to have.You will note you are also close to the local motorway network here. The M20 and the M2 provide access to London and also the coast, so if these are regularly visited areas, this is a huge benefit.This house certainly has the feel of a really family orientated space and I think is perfect for the growing family. The kitchen is a great size and will probably become the hub of the home. Having a separate lounge and dining areas too will also give the possibility of the room for entertaining! Inviting your friends around to your new home will be something that many people will be excited to do! The three bedrooms are all a good size which is a huge benefit as it will give more options and should meet your family needs.
- Entrance Porch
- Dining Area: 9'7 x 8'0 (2.92m x 2.44m)
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 11'6 (4.45m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 18'3 x 7'2 (5.57m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'4 (3.91m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 9'3 (2.85m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'6 (2.39m x 1.68m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42680991.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.