3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Rise, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- A beautifully appointed and well planned three bedroom semi-detached property located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield.
- Reception Hall
- Generous sized Lounge/Dining Room
- Comprehensively fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Attractive refitted Bathroom
- Pleasant landscaped Garden
- Ample off road Parking
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
Occupying an extremely pleasant position on this sought after road, Bill Tandy and Company are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed three bedroom semi-detached home. The current owners have cared for the property and also improved with the addition of the bathroom having now been refitted. Situated in the heart of Sutton Coldfield, the location offers a wide range of amenities for all types of purchasers with there being access to Sutton Coldfield town centre which boasts a comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and educational facilities and commuters are also well catered for with access to the cross city rail services from Sutton Coldfield town centre into Birmingham City centre and the excellent road network for fast onward journeys to both the East and West Midlands commercial centres.
Property ref: 121_1060_4168117
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42681162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4168117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.