4 bedroom detached house for saleBlake Street, Sutton Coldfield, Staffordshire
- Surprisingly spacious 4 bedroom link detached family home
- Magnificent garden and views to the rear
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Through reception hall and guests cloakroom
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Breakfast kitchen and garden room
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Tandem garage and driveway providing ample parking
- Delightful landscaped gardens
Set well back from the roadside behind a hedge screened frontage with ample parking, this surprisingly spacious four bedroom link detached property offers well planned accommodation throughout and enjoys a delightful garden to the rear with countryside views. The area continues to prove extremely popular with family purchasers due to its access to the highly regarded Primary and Secondary schools, and likewise the excellent commuter links with both road and cross city rail services into Birmingham city centre. Mere Green centre is only a short distance away and is currently under regeneration, whilst there is Sutton Coldfield town centre a few miles away boasting a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Property ref: 121_1060_4185815
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42681411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4185815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.