3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVilla Grove, Heworth, York
- GUIDE PRICE *£380,000 to £400,000*
- Immaculate 1930's Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Open Plan Living
- Detached Garage
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, SAT IN LARGE CORNER PLOT IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION with off street parking for multi vehicles a garage and short walking distance to York City Centre and the Minster.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, SAT IN LARGE CORNER PLOT IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION with off street parking for multi vehicles a garage and short walking distance to York City Centre and the Minster. Thoughtfully renovated to create a contemporary modern family home in a quiet and hidden cul de sac, this individually designed property offers the best of City of living in a suburban setting. The ground floor of this 3 bedroom home has been opened up to offer contemporary open plan lounge and kitchen. On opening the patio doors you are greeted by a generous, private, landscaped rear garden. The property also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
uPVC double glazed door to front elevation leads into the generous open plan hallway leading into the open plan lounge area.
Lounge Area 25' 8" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 7.82m into bay x 3.28m max )
Open plan lounge area, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, log burner, radiator, telephone and TV point, laminate flooring.
Dining Area 8' 6" approx x 9' 6" approx ( 2.59m approx x 2.90m approx )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, uPVC double glazed patio doors, radiator, through to the open plan kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 5' 7" max ( 4.06m max x 1.70m max )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, sink with drainer, electric oven with microwave and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine.
Wall units and cupboards with contrasting work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, combination boiler, radiator, W.C..
Stairs to first floor with access bedrooms, house bathroom and loft, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" max x 15' 4" into bay ( 3.07m max x 4.67m into bay )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" into bay x 11' 3" max ( 3.86m into bay x 3.43m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.62m max x 2.46m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.26m x 2.16m )
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property is a private landscaped garden which is laid to lawn with access to the garage. A driveway to the front of the property leads to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42681804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.