4 bedroom detached house for saleShorts Avenue, Shortstown, Bedford
Sold STC £335,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Village Location
- Two En Suites
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
**FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS** This detached family home is situated on the modern development in the village of Shortstown, located to the south east of Bedroom with good road links to the A421, M1 motorway and A6.
This four double bedroom detached property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, cloakroom, large open plan kitchen/dining room, part converted garage into utility room and storage area. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, two en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. Additional features include gardens to the front and rear and off road parking.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and wood flooring.
A two piece suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin, complementary tiling, radiator, wood flooring and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 18' x 11' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two radiators, feature gas fireplace and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Area 14' 10" max x 9' 4" ( 4.52m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen Area 16' x 14' 10" max ( 4.88m x 4.52m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, complementary tiling, double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and freezer, door to under stairs storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed French doors to the rear garden and opening to dining area.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Door to storage area, plumbing for two washing machines, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, complementary tiling to walls and work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect, door to airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.60m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 8' 9" ( 4.29m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and door to:-
Double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC, extractor fan, complementary tiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and door to family bathroom.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, panelled bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
Mainly laid with hardstanding providing off road parking and leading to garage, lawn area.
Up and over door. Partly converted into utility room and storage area.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, flower and shrub borders, gravel seating area, gated access to the front and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42683382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.