4 bedroom detached house for saleCarrington Road, High Wycombe
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Family Home On A Large Plot
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Large Garden
- Immaculate Condition
- Rooftop Views Over Town
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
This attractive detached family home offers spacious living. Boasting of two reception rooms, a good sized kitchen and separate utility room. Upstairs offers four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.**Floorplan to follow***
This attractive detached family home offers spacious living. Boasting of two reception rooms, a good sized kitchen and separate utility room. Upstairs offers four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
High Wycombe Town has frequent rail service from to London Marylebone great for commuters.The area also benefits from being close to the M40 and provides links to the national motorway network including the M25 and easy access to London Heathrow Airport.
The town provides an extensive range of shopping facilities, as well as a sports centre and multi-screen cinema complex. High Wycombe town centre has also benefited from major redevelopment in recent years consisting of an extensive shopping centre and leisure facilities
Double glazed door to front aspect. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 18' max x 13' 3" ( 5.49m max x 4.04m )
TV socket and gas fire. Double glazed patio doors.
Dining Room 14' 1" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. TV socket. Wall mounted radiator under the window.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' 6" max ( 3.81m x 3.51m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to side. Work surfaces. Eclectic oven and gas hob. Cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic sink, built- in electric fan oven and 5 ring gas hob with wok burner. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring continuing from hall.
Plumbing for washing machine and a vented tumble dryer. Double glazed window to side aspect. Tiled flooring.
Downstairs Shower Room
Downstairs shower room, with shower, toilet and sink, radiator and tiled floor.
Loft access with ladder attached
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.17m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.81m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Overhead loft access. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.34m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" max x 8' max ( 3.48m max x 2.44m max )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Airing cupboard housing water tank. Double glazed window to side aspect. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Bath with mixer taps. Overhead shower. Partially tiles. Ex. Fan. Radiator
Blocked paving with off road parking for 2 cars. Garage and lawned front garden with steps leading up from the driveway to the front door.
To the rear is a paved patio area with gated access to both sides with steps leading to a mature,well maintained, multi tiered lawned garden with a shed. Pathway to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42683409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.