1 bedroom apartment for saleVine Street Hazel Grove Stockport
- Individually Designed Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining Area & Fitted Kitchen
- One Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Contemporary Bathroom with Double Shower & Spa Bath
- Secure Entry Phone System
- NO CHAIN
Ian Tonge are delighted to offer for sale this individually designed and well presented top floor apartment
situated on Vine Street in the Centre of Hazel Grove, the property offers open plan living accommodation giving a modern contemporary feel.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with stairs leading to all apartments, open plan lounge, dining area and modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, contemporary four piece white bathroom suite featuring fully tiled double shower cubicle incorporating full body shower and feature Spa bath. Secure entry phone system and allocated parking to the front of the property. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate what it has to offer. .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42684966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG-12GX1068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Tonge Property Services Limited, Hazel Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.