4 bedroom detached house for saleKings Road Hazel Grove Stockport
Withdrawn from Market
- Character Extended Detached Family Home
- Feature Heated Swimming Pool
- Approx 1 Acre of Landscaped Gardens
- Three Receptions & Four Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility & Three Bathrooms
- Electric Gates Leading to a Block Paved Driveway
Offering for sale this beautiful character detached family property situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by approx. 1 acre of landscaped gardens incorporating a stunning heated swimming pool and BBQ area surrounded by sun terraces and electric gates to the front leading to a block paved driveway. The property has been substantially extended creating a wealth of space throughout with modern and stylish decor and built in entertainment system. Briefly comprising: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, study, family room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs shower/sauna room, utility room, conservatory, three double bedrooms with en-suite to bedroom three, walk-in dressing room/bedroom four and a beautiful family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42684996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG-12RM1DQD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Tonge Property Services Limited, Hazel Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.