3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Anns Gardens, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS4
Under Offer £155,000
- Great opportunity, call the office to book your viewing !!
- Cul de sac location, close to amenities
- Calling all first time buyers and investors??
- Three bed semi detached with drive & garage
- Further scope to put your own stamp on the property.
- Highly sought after location
A fantastic opportunity to buy this three bedroom house with double glazed windows and central heating, set in this popular cul de sac position in this much sought after area of Kirkstall. NO ONWARD CHAIN!! EPC D
A THREE bedroom property in need of some modernisation, set on this much sought after location in Headingley/Kirkstall. The property comprises on ground floor: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. On the first floor: three bedrooms and house shower room. Gardens to front and rear, drive and garage, private aspect at the rear not been overlooked. The property offers the prospective buyer with scope to modernise and improve to their own taste!
Pleasantly situated in this attractive and popular residential district of North Leeds. Headingley, which is nearby, offers a wide range of amenities including shops, bars, restaurants and the rugby and cricket ground amongst others. The property is also ideally placed for daily commuting into Leeds city centre and the surrounding business districts of Bradford, Harrogate and York are easily accessed via the Leeds outer ring road. Headingley train station is closely and a short drive away is Horsforth train station and Leeds/Bradford International Airport located at Yeadon.
From the office in West Park proceed down Otley Road, after approximately one mile turn right onto North Lane. After half a mile turn left into Kirkstall Lane, to the traffic lights then left onto St Anns Lane and the property can be found on the left hand side marked by a Dacre Son & Hartley For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42685239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.