2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHeywood Boulevard, Wirral
Sold STC £160,000
- NO CHAIN
- 2 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- GENEROUS OFF ROAD PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION
A spacious 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the sought after area of Thingwall. Gardens to front and rear and off road parking. Viewing is advised
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer for sale a popular style semi-detached bungalow situated in the residential area of Thingwall. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, good size lounge, kitchen diner, two excellent size bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating. There is a driveway, providing off road parking and front and rear gardens.
The entrance hall is accessible via a frosted double glazed UPVC door and has a tiled floor. From that is a single glazed frosted window leading to the entrance hall.
The entrance hall comprises one radiator, loft access and the fuse board, hot water tank and gas meter can all be found enclosed within the entrance hall.
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 10" Into Recess ( 5.26m x 3.30m Into Recess )
The lounge has a feature gas fire place, one radiator and double glazed large UPVC window to the front of the property.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 7" x 9' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.02m )
The Kitchen / Diner has a mix of wall and base units with under unit space for appliances, wall tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas fire place. The kitchen / diner benefits from the sun with two double glazed UPVC windows to the side of the property and one double glazed UPVC window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 13' 1" Into bay window ( 3.02m x 3.99m Into bay window )
The first bedroom comprises one radiator and double glazed UPVC bay window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.33m )
the second bedroom has one radiator and double glazed UPVC window to the rear of the property.
The bathroom is partly tiled and has a bath with electric shower head, W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, one radiator and a double glazed frosted UPVC window to the side of the property.
The front of the property has a shared driveway to the side and a gravel area surrounded by mature shrubbery.
The rear garden is accesable via the kitchen / dining area or by the side access of the property. it comprises a lawn area plot by a paved patio path leading to the shed at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42686550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.