4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoathurst, Bridgwater, Somerset
Guide Price £460,000
- Delightful village setting
- Spacious accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Reception / Dining Hall with period fireplace
- Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Pretty Front Garden
- Walled Rear Gardens
A particularly charming former alms house, Listed Grade II, set beside the church in the popular village of Goathurst.
This pretty stone built former alms house is believed to date back to 1780 and forms part of the original alms houses. The property is Listed Grade II, has been well restored and has mullion leaded light windows enhancing its façade. The accommodation is surprisingly spacious and includes a reception / dining hall with an impressive period fireplace, a sitting room also featuring a fireplace, and a spacious kitchen / breakfast room, ideal for family living. The bedrooms are all of a good size and are served by two bathrooms.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU080134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.