2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlakemore Close, Birmingham
Sold STC £125,000
- End terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Great location
- Living area
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
Shipways are proud to present to market this immaculately presented two bedroom end of terrace house. The downstairs accommodation offers a spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen. The upstairs accommodation comprises double bedroom with storage, a second bedroom and a family bathroom.
Shipways are proud to present to market this immaculately presented two bedroom end of terrace house. The downstairs accommodation offers a spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen. The upstairs accommodation comprises double bedroom with storage, a second bedroom and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from rear enclosed gardens, off road parking and double glazing where specified.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Single glazed window, fireplace and carpet flooring.
Kitchen Diner 12' 7" x 6' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with sink and drainer unit, stand alone oven, space for a fridge freezer, half laminte and carpet flooring, window and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.84m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window.
Bath with mixer taps and electrical shower, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
Patio area and part laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42687915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.