3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePark Lane, Selsey
- No Forward Chain
- Stone Throw Away from the Sea Front
- Ideal Permanent Home or Sea Side Weekend Retreat
- Detached Extended Bungalow
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms and Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom and Additional W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating with a New 'Worcester' Boiler
- Secluded Rear Garden with Views
- Detached Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * A rarely available and deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow situated in a private road within a stone throw away from Selsey beach front. This property would make an ideal permanent sea side residence or weekend retreat and comprises of three double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge with a feature fireplace, a modern fitted and extended Kitchen, a Dining Room with views and direct access to the rear garden and a further Reception Room with views and direct access to the front garden. Furthermore there is an extended Bathroom Suite and an additional W.C. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with a brand new 'Worcester' combination boiler. Outside to the rear is a secluded easterly facing rear garden with beautiful and tranquil views over Farmland. To the front there is a further secluded Garden enabling you to follow the sun round throughout the day. Also at the front is a Detached Garage and a brick paved Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles. Viewing is a must!
Side Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Doors to the kitchen and the dining room.
Extended Kitchen - 4.90m x 2.36m (16'1 x 7'9) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and front aspect UPVC double glazed door leading to the front garden. Modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Space for a cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Brand new 'Worcester' boiler with 5 year guarantee. Wall mounted fuse board.
Dining Room - 3.78m x 3.66m (12'5 x 12') - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window and rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Radiator. Telephone point. Door to a deep storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Door to:
Inner Hallway - Doors to the lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and additional W.C. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving. Radiator. Access to the loft space.
Lounge - 5.28m x 4.90m (17'4 x 16'1) - Front aspect glazed windows. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature gas fireplace. Television point. Three radiators. Door to:
Reception Room - 5.69m x 4.29m (18'8 x 14'1) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows and sliding patio doors providing lovely views and access to the front garden. Radiator. Benefit of power and lighting.
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 3.48m (12' x 11'5) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in wardrobe. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 2.74m (12' x 9') - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.77m x 2.39m (9'1 x 7'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Extended Bathroom - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Radiator and heated towel rail.
Additional W.C - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows.
Rear - Secluded easterly facing rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with various mature bushes, plants and flowers. Brick paved patio area providing space for table and chairs. Enclosed by panel board fencing and brick walling. Access to both sides of the property leading to the front. Detached timber shed with the benefit of power and lighting.
Front - Secluded front garden which is enclosed by mature hedging, small trees and brick walling. Mainly laid to lawn. Access to both sides of the property leading to the rear.
Driveway - Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Detached Garage - With an up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42688893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26357012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.