3 bedroom bungalow for saleNorton Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5
- Deceptively spacious detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms plus 2 additional reception rooms
- Versatile accommodation throughout
- High quality fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Extended and much improved by the current owners
- Garden room
- Private landscaped rear garden
- EPC: E
** ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CJ HOLE: ** A most deceptively spacious detached bungalow offering flexible accommodation throughout providing three or five bedrooms with the conversion of the open plan reception room. Located to the South of the City Centre this much improved property was extended in the 1960's by its original owners and has undergone a high quality refurbishment throughout including re-decoration, new carpets, installation of a quality kitchen with Poggenpohl wall, base and island units complemented with quality appliances. The accommodation further comprises of a hallway running the whole length of the bungalow with access to the loft which is fully boarded and offers ample storage space, currently three bedrooms, cloakroom, and recently fitted bathroom with quality suite and complementary tiles to floor and walls with integrated mirroring to the rear of the vanity unit.
The 23' living / diner offers the option of two further bedrooms if required. The main accommodation is completed with a garden/second reception room with sliding doors providing access to the private mature garden which is South facing. The former garage now offers a useful utility/storage with handmade bespoke units, new consumer unit with new Bosch fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. To the end of the Utility suite is a separate shed/outbuilding.
The property benefits further from ample off road parking to the front, gas central heating and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42688929.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.