4 bedroom detached house for saleLye Green Road, Chesham
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking for Several Cars
- Prime Location
- Close to Schools and Station
A wonderful 1920's Edwardian style detached property in the sought after location of Ley Hill. The property benefits by having four bedrooms, three reception rooms, a detached garage and off road parking for several vehicles.
Brown & Merry are delighted to offer this wonderful 1920's Edwardian style detached property in the sought after location of Ley Hill. The property benefits by having four bedrooms, three reception rooms, a detached garage and off road parking for several vehicles. This spacious property is only a short drive to Chesham town centre, metropolitan line station and located within a short distance of Ley Hill School whilst also lying within catchment for both Chesham and Amersham Grammar Schools. This property really is a must see. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Study Room 11' 11" Max x 6' 3" Max ( 3.63m Max x 1.91m Max )
Lounge 19' 8" Max x 13' Max ( 5.99m Max x 3.96m Max )
Sitting Room 11' 11" Plus Bay x 12' 11" Max ( 3.63m Plus Bay x 3.94m Max )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 19' 6" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.71m Max )
Utility Room 19' 6" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.71m Max )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.94m Max )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.94m Max )
Bedroom 3 12' 11" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.61m Max )
Bedroom 4 11' 11" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.02m Max )
Family Bathroom 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way and 2nd exit at the next roundabout. At the third roundabout turn right up White Hill, at the next roundabout go straight over into Lye Green Road and the property can be found a short way on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42689037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.