3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Sudborough, KETTERING
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached character cottage
- Desirable East Northants village
- Sympathetically updated
- 3 bedrooms
- Low maintenance garden
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Applies
*Picturesque village location*Detached cottage*Three bedrooms*Generous lounge*fitted kitchen/dining room*Utility & cloaks/WC*£1000 Buyer Incentive Applies
Occupying a prominent position in this most desirable Northamptonshire village, this detached brick cottage offers spacious three bedroomed accommodation. Presented in good decorative order, an internal inspection is most highly recommended. Generous lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room, utility & cloaks/wc. First floor, three bedrooms and bathroom. An enclosed, low maintenance garden.
5.61m x 4.22m (18'5" x 13'10"). Approached directly via the front door. Telephone & TV points, two windows to front, fireplace with wood burner, electric storage heater.
Stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
3.73m x 3.35m (12'3" x 11'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for dishwasher and washing machine, electric point for cooker, window to rear, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden, door to:
2.16m x 1.78m (7'1" x 5'10"). Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to garden.
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, extractor fan, electric storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, access to loft.
4.01m x 3.38m (13'2" max into recess x 11'1" narrowing to 10'10''). Electric storage heater.
4.22m x 2.97m (13'10" x 9'9"). Window to front. Airing cupboard.
2.54m x 2.54m (8'4" x 8'4"). Window to front, electric storage heater.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Velux window, electric storage heater.
An enclosed, low maintenance courtyard garden. Paved patio with gravelled area. Space for timber shed and gated pedestrian side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42690249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.