4 bedroom detached house for salePine Tree Court, Islip, Kettering
Sold STC £445,000
- A most impressive executive family home
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms, two dressing areas
*Property reduced on 4th Jan 2017*Possible no upward chain*19' lounge*17' Kitchen*Master & guest bedrooms with en-suite facilities*Double garage*Viewing Essential*
A truly stunning executive family home, providing spacious accommodation over two floors. One of only five individual properties on this select development, the property is presented in first class decorative order. Briefly comprising reception hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, separate dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room and utility. First floor, master bedroom suite, guest bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and principal bathroom. An enclosed garden, ample parking and double garage. There is a possibility of no upward chain, stc.
Double radiator, oak flooring, original ceiling, dog leg stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
2.67m x 1.83m (8'9" x 6'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, coved ceiling.
5.84m x 4.75m (19'2" x 15'7"). PVCu double glazed windows to front to rear elevations, ornate fireplace with living flame effect gas fire inset, two radiators, telephone & TV points, wall light points, coved ceiling.
4.52m x 3.66m (14'10" x 12'). Radiator, oak flooring, coved ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden, door to:
5.38m x 4.34m (17'8" x 14'3"). Comprehensively fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap over. Integrated Zanussi fridge, freezer and dishwasher, further built-in fan assisted Zanussi double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed windows to front to rear elevations, double radiator, oak flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear, door to:
2.01m x 1.52m (6'7" x 5'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, oak flooring.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard, wall light points, access to insulated loft.
2.26m x 2.18m (7'5" x 7'2") PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights. Access through to:-
4.52m x 3.66m (14'10" x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone & TV points, wall light points, door to:
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, complementary tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, towel radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver point.
Guest Bedroom 2
5.44m x 4.34m (17'10" x 14'3"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, telephone & TV points, recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator. Electric shaver point, extractor fan. Recessed ceiling spotlights.
5.51m x 5.46m (18'1" x 17'11"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, two radiators, TV point.
4.75m x 1.93m (15'7" x 6'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front, single radiator, coved ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights.
4.78m x 3.84m (15'8" x 12'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Four piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, electric shaver point, complementary tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The property occupies a cul-de-sac position within this select development of individual executive homes. Open plan lawned front garden. Mature shrub and flower borders, pathway to front door. Driveway providing ample off road parking leading to:-
Double Width Garage
5.56m x 5.49m (18'3" x 18'). Electronically operated door, power & light connected. Wall mounted gas boiler. An enclosed front garden. Thoughtfully landscaped with generous lawn, flower & shrub borders. Paved area, gated pedestrian side access. Further gated access to side and rear, with gravelled areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42690252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.