3 bedroom detached house for saleWatton Lane, Water Orton, Birmingham
- REDUCED FROM £300,000 TO £280,000
- Well Presented Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Drive & Rear Garden
- MUST BE VIEWED
This beautifully presented home MUST BE VIEWED, set in a popular location, the property comprises of porch, hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and front and rear gardens. Call now to view 01217474722.
This beautifully presented home MUST BE VIEWED, set in a popular location, the property comprises of porch, hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and front and rear gardens. Call now to view 01217474722
Driveway with lawned area and gate into side access.
Double glazed window to side and french door to front, ceiling light point, tiled floor.
Ceiling light point, radiator and stairs to first floor elevation.
Obscure double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, radiator, low flush wc, hand wash basin with mixer tap.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 5" max ( 5.92m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear, french doors to rear, two ceiling light points, gas fire point, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 3.94m into bay x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surfaces, laminate tiled effect floor. 11/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, electric hob with oven below, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, radiator and boiler.
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, loft access with pulldown ladder and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 14' ( 3.51m max x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 13' 4" into bay ( 3.48m x 4.06m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, hand wash basin with drawers below and mixer tap over, shower cubicle, laminate tiled effect floor, ceiling light point, radiator.
Paved patio area, mostly laid to lawn with shrubs, enclosed by fencing with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42690852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.