3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaybury Road, Holderness Road, Hull
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Gardens, Private Vehicle Driveway & Garage
ATTRACTIVE BAY WINDOW FRONTED PROPERTY BOASTING 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND GARAGE
An attractive bay window traditional style three bedroom semi detached large family house with oil fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified. Offered for sale in need of some updating and priced accordingly to offset these works. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Situated in a prominent position forming part of this popular/convenient residential location served by shops- Morrisons Superstore, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schooling for all ages, good road links and regular public transport services.
Comprising; Entrance hall with balustrade staircase, through lounge with bay window incorporating dining area, breakfast room and fitted kitchen. First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite and separate wc. Outside; Gardens front and rear, private vehicle driveway and garage.
With double glazed French doors.
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to either side, double glazed picture window, balustrade staircase and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Through Lounge 30' 4" max/into bay x 12' extending to 13' ( 9.25m max/into bay x 3.66m extending to 3.96m )
With double glazed rounded bay window, feature decorative picture frame style mould in to wall, built in shelves, dado rail, radiator and coving.
With double glazed square bay window, feature decorative picture frame style mould in to wall, built in shelves, dado rail, radiator, cornice and glazed door.
Fitted Kitchen 17' 8" max x 8' 2" narrowing to 4' 6" ( 5.38m max x 2.49m narrowing to 1.37m )
With stainless steel double drainer sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, larder unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker box, extractor fan, filter cooker hood, two strip lights, wall mounted room heater, built in cupboard housing oil fired central heating unit, casement window and Carolina style exit door.
Breakfast Room 10' x 8' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.49m )
With built in storage cupboard, double glazed picture window, radiator, dado rail, double glazed casement window and glazed door.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max/ into bay x 10' 8" exluding wardrobes ( 4.62m max/ into bay x 3.25m exluding wardrobes )
With double glazed rounded bay window, dado rail, radiator and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 13' max x 10' 8" excluding fitted wardrobes ( 3.96m max x 3.25m excluding fitted wardrobes )
With double glazed casement window, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and panelled door.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" plus recess x 7' max ( 2.39m plus recess x 2.13m max )
With Oriel style bay window, radiator, coving and panelled door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, coving, window, panelled door and trap door access via ladder to partially boarded roof space with light.
Double glazed picture window with patterned glass, coving and panelled door.
With double glazed picture window and coving.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds and conifer hedge, block paved/concrete private vehicle side driveway (measuring 7' 6" at narrowest point) having car port, light, cold water tap and wrought iron hinged double access gates with timber fence to side leading to a brick built garage (22' x 9' internal measurements) with electric up and over door and casement window. To the rear is a paved patio garden designed for ease of maintenance with two sheds, green house and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42690861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.