4 bedroom cottage for saleTownsend, Harwell.
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Exposed Timbers & Traditional Latch Doors
- Wood Burner to Family Room
- Inglenoook Fireplace to Snug
- Large Bathroom
- Pretty Cottage Gardens
A traditional, 17th Century, timber framed black & white cottage listed Grade II and set in privategardens, in an unspoilt lane within Harwell village.The Cottage offers extended, family sized accommodation with four bedrooms and 3 receptionrooms, 2 of which have open fires. There are some lovely character features including exposedtimbers and inglenook fireplace.Townsend is made up of a number of impressive period houses and cottages intermingled with anumber of mature 20th century properties, the lane is a no through route, a quiet backwater of thisthriving villageHarwell is a popular village to the west of Didcot. Facilities are good and include a butchers shop and store, newsagent, village primary school, nursery, garage and church.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6887527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.