5 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Gardens, Folkestone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 5 bedroom Victorian terraced home
- Renovated to a very high standard
- Stunning 18ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate lounge and dining room
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (53)
This home was a very sorry sight not so long ago, worn out and tired it was going to need something very special indeed.Well, this home has undergone a transformation that makes it a worthy home for any discerning buyer looking for a touch of class. Behind the solid wood front door lies a home with all the finishing touches you could want. The solid oak floors ooze style whilst the very high ceilings accentuate space and enhance the size of every single room across the three floors.You will love cooking in this designer kitchen/diner and there is plenty of room if your ideal is cooking whilst being able to watch the kids in the garden or making sure they eat all their dinner!Period features are at every turn combined seamlessly with modern craft to offer you the very best of both worlds.
What the Owner says:
The size of the house made it easy to imagine what we could do here. The bedrooms are big especially the master bedroom which looks big enough to be two rooms!Period fireplaces, ceiling moulds and cornicing remain whilst we have gone to great lengths to make this a home we hope you will be proud of.Being a no through road and so close to the town and station, we hope you enjoy living here for many years to come.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 12'7 x 10'4 maximum (3.84m x 3.15m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'4 x 5'5 (3.15m x 1.65m)
- Dining Room: 12'9 x 10'11 (3.89m x 3.33m)
- Lounge: 12'9 x 11'7 (3.89m x 3.53m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'0 x 15'1 (5.19m x 4.60m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.36m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Study Area: 9'10 x 5'8 (3.00m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 10'9 (4.02m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'5 x 9'3 (4.70m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'2 x 7'3 (2.80m x 2.21m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42693507.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.