4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRobin Hood Lane, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
Sold STC £430,000
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Conservatory and utility room
- End of chain transaction
- Double garage to the side
- En-suite and situated in a sought after area
- EPC energy rating B (88)
If you are after a very special bungalow in a sought after location, then this is definitely going to be the property for you. Located only a short drive away from some key motorway connections that will connect you to Bluewater, M25, London or the coastal towns. There is also a bus stop just across the road that will take you into the other Medway towns.Parking here is superb. A double garage and off road parking for ample cars is ready to solve all parking worries that you may have at your current address. If you don't need the garage for your car then why not use it for storage.The interior of this bungalow is in tip top condition, the current owners have really brought this property to life with a smart contemporary kitchen and neutral decoration just waiting for you to put your own personality on it.You have everything in this bungalow that any prospective purchaser would want or need. The utility room is a good size for storing white goods. There is a study here and a conservatory which backs onto the very private rear garden which you can imagine having a great time entertaining in.With so much space here that seeing is truly believing and a family area is complemented beautifully with a breakfast area and a really good size lounge. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite which is a must in properties of this size.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 20'1 x 13'7 (6.13m x 4.14m)
- Family Bathroom: 11'11 x 5'4 (3.63m x 1.63m)
- Utility Room: 9'5 x 8'10 (2.87m x 2.69m)
- Study: 10'0 x 5'7 (3.05m x 1.70m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'2 x 9'4 (3.10m x 2.85m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'10 x 7'1 (3.30m x 2.16m)
- Family Area: 11'0 x 10'5 (3.36m x 3.18m)
- Conservatory: 10'0 x 8'2 (3.05m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 13'4 (4.37m x 4.07m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'11 x 5'8 (3.02m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 9'0 (2.75m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 6'6 (3.02m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'2 x 6'6 (3.10m x 1.98m)
- Double Garage: 18'7 x 16'5 (5.67m x 5.01m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42693561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.