2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePenn Road, Datchet, Berkshire
- Two bedroom end of terrace house
- Possible rental return of £1100pcm
- 14ft lounge & 13ft kitchen/diner
- Master bed with fitted wardrobe
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking
- South-facing garden
- No chain
This two bedroom end of terrace house is well positioned on a highly popular residential estate in the charming village of Datchet. The property has the potential to extend on the side (STP) and can potentially achieve £1100 PCM making it an excellent investment. The ground floor includes a 14ft lounge and 13ft fitted kitchen/diner. On the first floor there are two bedrooms (master bedroom with fitted wardrobe) and a three piece family bathroom. The property also has double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Externally there is a private south-facing garden to the rear and one allocated parking space to the front of the property. This property comes onto the market with no onward chain and would make for an ideal first time purchase.
Property ref: 121_2425_3284760
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42694212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3284760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.