4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitegate Hill, Caistor
- Grade II listed mill with planning permission to extend and convert.
- Approximately one acre paddock.
- Close to historic market town of Caistor and its grammar school.
- Outstanding views from Wold side position.
- The Mill ? dreams made perfect.
Situated on one of the highest points of the Lincolnshire Wolds this Grade II listed windmill offers a unique opportunity to create a bespoke house of distinctive style. Enjoying expansive views across both the Wolds and towards the Ancholme Valley this three storey mill is situated just outside the market town of Caistor with its outstanding grammar school and linked to Grimsby, Brigg, Market Rasen and the south bank of The Humber.
The Mill was granted planning permission to extend in August 2013 under application number 130029 with the principal accommodation featuring a distinctive curved, zinc finished roof which proudly harks back to its agricultural heritage. The windmill will be set in approximately a 1/3 acre plot and a further paddock of nearly 1 acre, with its own vehicle and pedestrian access to Whitegate Hill.
The remainder of the former haulage yard in which The Mill is situated will be redeveloped separately to create a stunning development of just eight individually designed homes replacing the existing buildings.
The Mill at Whitegate Hill affords a special opportunity where history meets modern and country meets town. The Mill ? dreams made perfect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6899854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.