1 bedroom flat for saleBaltimore Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Off-plan opportunity due for completion Q1 2017
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the 42nd floor
- Generous open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek modern kitchen with Smeg branded appliances
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony with iconic views
- Contemporary development with secure concierge services
- Access to gym, swimming pool and other leisure facilities
Exquisite one bedroom flat set on the 42nd floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Baltimore Tower occupies a prime position in the hub of dynamic Canary Wharf just moments from Cross harbour station which offers a fantastic range of transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.