4 bedroom house for saleHolt Rise (Plot 30 Sovereign Heights), Hastings, East Sussex
- Brand New Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Two with En-Suites
- High Quality Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Garage, Level Rear Garden
- Access to Private Protected Woodland
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson are proud to present to the market this stunning family home situated close to St Helens Woods, local schooling, shops, bus routes and a short distance by car from Hastings town centre, Alexandra Park and the seafront promenade. Elevated views towards the sea can be appreciated as well as landscaped gardens that back onto protected woodland which is accessible for your enjoyment. The property offers approximately 143sq metres of accommodation arranged over two floors comprising four bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities, open plan fitted kitchen/dining room, lounge, utility room, cloakroom/wc, level south facing gardens and an integral garage. The property has been designed to suit family life offering versatile living space & internal viewings are highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 21'4 x 9'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 20'8 x 8'10 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'11 x 8'10 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'3 x 9'5 -
Bedroom 5 - 11'9 x 4' En-Suite 2 -
Bedroom 6 - 11'9 x 4' En-Suite 2 -
Reception 1 - 17'8 x 10'11 -
Reception 2 - 9'5 x 7'3 Utility Room -
Reception 3 - 17'8 x 4'9 Hallway -
Reception 4 - 8'6 x 6'2 Bathroom -
Reception 5 - 17'7 x 11'6 Garage -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42699333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26278851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.