Land for saleWhitegate Hill, Caistor
Withdrawn from Market
- 1.5 acres approximately development site with planning permission for eight superior family residences.
- Approx. 1 acre paddock included
- Planning permission for six four bedroomed houses and two three bedroomed houses.
- Opportunity to purchase individual plots
- Just outside historic market town of Caistor with its grammar school and links to the region's major communication centres.
- Stunning Wold side location.
- The chance to develop dreams.
Situated within an Area of Great Landscape Value this former haulage yard now affords a significant opportunity to acquire an approximately 1.5 acre site with planning permission for eight superior family residences, as well as an adjoining paddock of nearly 1 acre.The site enjoys outstanding views towards both the Lincolnshire Wolds and across the Ancholme Valley and was granted planning permission by West Lindsey Council on the 22.05.15 under licence number 132727.This excellent development site is set upon an elevated position close to the historic market town of Caistor with its fine Georgian properties and highly rated grammar school and also enjoys excellent links to the region’s major communication centers and further beyond.The unique character of the site is defined by the former windmill which also has permission for conversion to a residence and is available by separate negotiation via Fine & Country North Lincolnshire. The chance to develop dreams.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6726653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.