3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaconsfield Avenue, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Refurbished End Of Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Town Centre Access
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This refurbished double bay fronted end of terrace house is situated off the popular Maldon Road, offering good access to Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms and rear garden.
WAS £300,000 - REDUCED TO £289,000 (29.06.16 - 19.07.16)
Entrance Door To:
Sitting Room 12' 11" into bay x 8' 8" narrowing to 7' 6" ( 3.94m into bay x 2.64m narrowing to 2.29m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.18m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, built-in oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for washing machine, cupboard housing gas boiler, tiled floor, double glazed window to side, door to:
Tiled floor, upvc door to side, space for appliances, doors to:
Contemporary two piece bathroom suite comprising P-shaped bath with shower over and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Low level w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, loft hatch, storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" into bay x 11' 4" narrowing to 10' 10" ( 3.94m into bay x 3.45m narrowing to 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 4" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.84m narrowing to 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, over stairs cupboard, built-in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in cupboard, radiator.
There is a front garden and tunneled side access to the rear.
The rear garden is partly paved and part laid to lawn, all enclosed by fencing.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road. Beaconsfield Avenue is the third turning on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42702141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.