4 bedroom detached house for saleSpencers Close Stanford in the Vale, Faringdon
- Large corner plot c. 0.252 acre with mature landscaped gardens
- Sitting room with feature stone fireplace and multi-fuel stove
- Master bedroom with highly specified en suite
- Well appointed kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces
- Separate dining room
- Large high quality conservatory
- Utility room
- Double garage and driveway parking for a number of vehicles
- Ground floor shower room
A superb, extremely spacious and well appointed, extended and improved four bedroom detached property situated on a large corner plot c. 0.252 acres in this desirable residential close.
Major features of note include an entrance hallway, a good sized sitting room with feature stone fireplace and multi-fuel stove with double doors leading to a dining room and through to a high quality and well appointed garden room/conservatory which benefits from a radiator and flueless Smeg gas convector heater. The property also affords a modern and well appointed kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces and a wide range of integrated appliances, a separate utility room and shower room. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented by a study/snug/family/play room. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes including the master suite with a highly specified en suite shower room, all served by a modern and equally well appointed family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a generous sized plot c 0.252 acres with mature landscaped gardens to the both sides and south facing rear garden offering an excellent degree of privacy, and a large useful shed and a summer house both with power and light and also a greenhouse; to the front there is a double garage with driveway parking for a number of vehicles. The property also has an additional parcel of land with a walled garden thats leads from the side of the property back towards the entrance of Spencers Close.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42703170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26359626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.