4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBissley Drive, Maidenhead
Sold STC £475,000
- SKILFULLY EXTENDED
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- 32FT LIVING/FAMILY ROOM/KITCHEN
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- LOWBROOK ACADEMY CATCHMENT
- A MUST FOR VIEWING
Within Lowbrook Academy catchment, a skilfully extended three/four bedroom semi with an outstanding 32ft 'living/family room/superbly fitted kitchen', two bath/shower rooms, fourth bedroom/study and a private enclosed south facing rear garden. An absolute must for internal viewing.
Covered Entrance Porch
Light point, sealed unit double glazed residential door to:
Living / Family Room / Kitchen 32' 3" x 16' 3" absolute max ( 9.83m x 4.95m absolute max )
LOUNGE AREA - Contemporary style tall radiator, wall light points, t.v. point with concealed wiring for wall mounted flat screen t.v., laminate flooring, downlights, understairs cupboard, coats and storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN AREA - Superbly fitted with quartz work surfaces incorporating central island witch Bosch induction four ring hob with Bosch extractor over and cupboards and knee hole under for kitchen stools, gloss units incorporating integrated dishwasher, Bosch double (self clean) oven and microwave, cupboard over and drawers under, tall sliding larder unit, inset Belfast sink with mixer and drainer, concealed work top lighting under, matching wall cupboards and glass fronted units, floor spot lighting and slate floor, continuation of downlights and all open plan to dining area with continuation of slate floor, twin velux windows, contemporary style radiator, full range of bi-fold doors opening onto patio and south facing garden, door to:
Study / Playroom / Bedroom 4 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Laminate flooring, contemporary radiator, access to loft storage, treble bi-fold doors onto patio and garden, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled, shower cubicle with Mira shower, wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., chrome towel ladder, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, extractor fan, adjoining utility closet with appliance space and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Access to partly boarded loft with ladder and light, also housing gas fired boiler for hot water and heating, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, two large double wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, two built-in double wardrobes, adjoining airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank and shelving.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 6' 5" max ( 2.90m x 1.96m max )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, built-in overstairs wardrobe cupboard.
Family Bathroom 6' 3" x 6' ( 1.91m x 1.83m )
Fully tiled and tiled floor, refitted white suite comprising jacuzzi bath, separate shower mixer over, vanity wash hand basin, cupboards under, close coupled w.c., bathroom cabinet, chrome towel ladder, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Laid to astroturf, with long driveway.
Fully enclosed south facing rear garden (28ftx26ft), spacious slate tiled patio, outside light and power points, steps down to area of astrolawn, all with inset spot/flood lighting.
Workshop / Studio 16' x 6' ( 4.88m x 1.83m )
Light and power points.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading and on reaching the mini roundabout just before the A404M Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane. Proceed under the motorway flyover and continue under the railway bridge and traffic lights whereupon take the second left into Bissley Drive. Follow this road to the left and right where 99 will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42703209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.