2 bedroom flat for saleMerton High Street, London
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms including en-suite to master
- Modern kitchen with AEG appliances
- Private balcony
- Video entry phone system
This stylish apartment comprises of an open plan reception room, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms including en-suite to master.
Barnard Marcus are proud to present the latest new build development in SW19. This new development consists of six spacious two bedroom apartments and one one bedroom apartment all fitted to the highest specification. These fantastic apartments offer convenient access to local shops, restaurants, bars and amenities in the South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood area.
This stylish apartment comprises of an open plan reception room, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms including en-suite to master. The fitted kitchen features from AEG appliances including cooker, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, and finished with Quartz worktops. Each bathroom is finished with all white fittings and floor to ceiling tiling. The apartment also offers a private balcony and a video entry phone system.
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Head south-west on London Rd/A24 towards Morden Ct 2 min (0.7 mi)
Follow Central Rd to Morden Hall Rd/A297 3 min (0.8 mi)
Take A24 to High Path in London 4 min (1.3 mi)
Follow High Path and Abbey Rd to Merton High St/A238
Destination will be on the left.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.