1 bedroom retirement property for saleStation Street, Lewes
- Second Floor Retirement Flat
- Central Lewes Location
- One Bedroom
- Communal Lounge & Laundry
- Guest Room Available
- Parking Available
Fox & Sons are delighted to present as sole agents this one bedroom, second floor, purpose built retirement flat in popular Caburn Court which benefits from access to a communal lounge and laundry, wardens office, guest room and parking available.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer as sole agents this second floor purpose built retirement flat in the popular Caburn Court located in the centre of Lewes. Caburn Court is a popular retirement complex enjoying a most convenient situation within the heart of Lewes and offering secure entrances from both Station Street and St Nicolas Lane. Its heated corridors, garden upkeep, and waste disposal facilities are maintained by the house manager. These, along with laundry facilities and water rates, are included within the service charge. Retirement facilities include communal parking with mobility scooter charging points, two communal storerooms, use of a guest room for visitors, and a communal lounge with kitchen facility that is perfect for family gatherings or for activities organised by the vibrant resident association. Most local amenities are within easy walking distance to include train services to London, buses to Brighton or Tunbridge Wells and buses from local supermarkets. From the bottom of Station Street a gentle level stroll will take you to the stunning Southover Grange Gardens, the public library or the shopping precinct and Doctors' surgeries and chemists are within 5 minutes' walk. This double glazed ground floor flat offers, in our opinion, particularly spacious accommodation and is considered to be in excellent decorative order throughout boasting a both refitted kitchen and shower room.
Access via main entrance on Station Street. Entrance leads through to communal lounge area with communal laundry, wardens office and guest room and lifts to all floors.
Ceiling lighting point, coving, carpet flooring. Shelved storage cupboard housing switch gear and water tank.
Wall mounted strip light. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage below, walk in shower with glass screen, wall mounted thermostatic shower with chrome head, vinyl floor and chrome towel rail.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Two wall mounted light fittings, artex ceiling, coving, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted electric storage heater, feature electric fireplace with marble hearth and base, carpet flooring and power points.
Kitchen 5' 4" x 7' 3" ( 1.63m x 2.21m )
Wall mounted strip light. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, roll edge work surfaces extend to include stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring, integrated four burner electric hob, extractor hood and integrated electric oven.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Wall mounted light fitting, double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, hanging and shelving, power points, wall mounted electric storage heater and carpet flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42704460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.