3 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Road, Dudley
Sold STC £85,000
- Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- New To Market And No Upward Chain
- Ideal Location For Schools, Amenities And Transport Links
- Two Reception Rooms
- Family Sized Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Rear Garden
A traditional three bedroom property having the benefit of no upward chain. The property benefits from to reception rooms, a downstairs family bathroom with galley kitchen. The property is within a very popular location, with ideal access to amenities, schools and transport links.
A traditional three bedroom property having the benefit of no upward chain. The property benefits from to reception rooms, a downstairs family bathroom with galley kitchen. The property is within a very popular location, with ideal access to amenities, schools and transport links. Please call 01384238779 to book your viewing today
Front Of Property
Traditional mid terrace property with walled patio area to the front of the property leading to the property entrance
Lounge 11' 10" max x 13' 9" max in to bay ( 3.61m max x 4.19m max in to bay )
Entrance to the lounge at the front of the property with front facing double glazed square bay window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 12' 1" ( 3.43m max x 3.68m )
Dining room to the rear of the property with laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 13' 3" max x 6' 10" ( 4.04m max x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with base units and work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and breakfast bar, central heating boiler, double glazed side failing window and door leading to the vestibule
Fully tiled bathroom with wash basin and mixer taps, low level flush w.c, bath with overhead shower and two double glazed frosted windows
Landing accessed via the second reception room with doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.71m )
Spacious, carpeted double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 8" max ( 3.71m x 2.64m max )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 9' 8" min ( 3.68m max x 2.95m min )
Bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Paved patio area to the rear of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42704493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.