3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBath Road, Knowl Hill, Reading
Sold STC £525,000
- SYMPATHETICALLY REFURBISHED
- DELIGHTFUL COACH HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- PRIVATE PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This pair of delightful grade II listed coach houses, part of the formerly Seven Stars public house at Knowl Hill have been sympathetically refurbished to a high specification. Exposing the original oak beams, the coach houses have a contemporary open plan living space.
Closed cistern w.c. and wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 10" x 13' 8" ( 5.44m x 4.17m )
This room benefits from a triple aspect, with double glazed French door to rear and double glazed windows to side and front, two radiators, telephone point, t.v. point, original beams, spotlights, flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 21' max x 14' 1" ( 6.40m max x 4.29m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with large pan drawers, French door to garden, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, cream granite upstand, Neff combination oven and microwave, Neff induction hobb, cooker hood with glass splashback, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated Siemens fridgefreezer, radiator, small understiars cupboard.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.59m x 1.60m )
Base units, cupboards, work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, Neff spotlights, Worcester Bosch combi boiler.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' x 14' 8" ( 3.05m x 4.47m )
Two velux double glazed windows to rear, two radiators.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle with rain bars, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., spotlights, chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 6' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.06m )
Double glazed velux window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.08m )
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed velux window to rear, feature chrome bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin in vanity unit, w.c. with closed cistern, part tiled, underfloor heating.
Laid to lawn.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading. At the Thicket roundabout continue on the A4 into Knowl Hill. After the dual carriage way turn immediately right into the slip road and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42704502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.