3 bedroom house for saleThe Ridge, Hastings, East Sussex
- Deceptively Spacious Detached House
- Three Bedrooms, Conservatory
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen, Adjoining Utility Room
- Ample ORP, Detached Double Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this deceptively spacious and well presented detached house found on the Ridge offering ease of access to the Conquest Hospital, local amenities and schooling together with convenient road links to the A21. Internally the property deceptively offers an entrance porch and hallway, shower/cloakroom/wc, open plan lounge/diner, rear conservatory, modern fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room. To the first floor there are three well appointed bedrooms and a generous bath/shower room/wc. Ample parking is found to the front for multiple vehicles together with a long shared driveway running to the side of the property which in turn leads to a detached double garage. Further notes of interest include double glazing, gas fired central heating and a well maintained and enclosed garden is offered to the rear. Internal viewings are highly recommended of this property that would offer any discerning buyer a convenient move.
Bedroom 1 - 13'1 x 11'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'9 x 8'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'9 x 9'9 -
Reception 1 - 27'2 x 11'5 -
Reception 2 - 11'5 x 6'11conservatory -
Reception 3 - 8'5 x 6'2 utility room -
Kitchen - 15' x 8'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42704787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26360052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.