2 bedroom flat for saleOrchard Street, Kettlebrook, Tamworth
Sold STC £100,000
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER AND INVESTORS. This maisonette is set in a popular cul-de-sac location with in easy access to the town centre which is being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of, Hallway, first floor landing, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and barthroom.
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER AND INVESTORS. This two bedroom first floor maisonette set in a popular cul-de-sac location with in easy access to the town centre which is being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of, Hallway, first floor landing, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a paved area to the front and garden to the rear.
Paved frontage with obscure double glazed door into:
Ceiling light point and stairs leading to first floor.
Loft access, two ceiling light points and doors off to:
Lounge/ Diner 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and door into:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps, tiled to splashback areas, gas hob, oven, cooker hood, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 4" plus storage cupboard ( 4.22m x 2.84m plus storage cupboard )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled to splashback areas, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, sunken spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42705327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.