1 bedroom flat for saleCraven, Wilnecote, Tamworth
Sold STC £75,000
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- ONE BEDROOM
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MUST BE VIEWED
GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE set in a cul-de-sac location and being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, to the front is a shared parking area and lawned area with pathway to the front door.
We are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor maisonette set in a cul-de-sac location and being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, to the front is a shared parking area and lawned area with pathway to the front door.
Obscure double glazed door to front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and doors of to:
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 2" into alcove ( 4.29m x 3.10m into alcove )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fire place with electric fire, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 11" ( 3.71m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a moulded sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splashback areas, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 12' plus airing cupboard x 9' 8" max ( 3.66m plus airing cupboard x 2.95m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and airing cupboard.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, tiled to splashback areas and obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Shared parking, pathway leading to front door and laid to lawn with borders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.