3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Drive, Orton Waterville, Peterborough
Sold STC £230,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Fireplace
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Extended Single Garage
- Beautiful Garden
** £1000 Buyers Incentive ** Detached Bungalow * 3 Bedrooms * Gas Fireplace * Kitchen Breakfast Room * Extended Single Garage * Beautiful Garden *
Secure pvcu double glazed door to front to:
Double fitted cupboard, fitted carpet.
5.69m x 3.30m (18'8" x 10'10"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, gas fireplace with set in and stone built surround, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling, archway to:
3.28m x 3.02m (10'9" x 9'11"). Pvcu double glazed to rear, radiator, door to:
2.94m x 2.54m (9'8" x 8'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over refitted units and cupboards with drawers, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, pvcu double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, cupboard, vinyl flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
3.96m x 3.15m (13' x 10'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, double radiator, fitted carpet.
3.86m x 2.87m (12'8" x 9'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
2.87m x 2.26m (9'5" x 7'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
6.68m x 2.49m (21'11" x 8'2"). Extended single garage with power.
Small sun patio, enclosed by mature hedge, mainly laid to lawn. Front garden is laid to lawn and driveway to the side of the property to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42708707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT200420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.