3 bedroom flat for saleTutelage Court, 31 College Terrace, London, E3
- New Development in London's Mile End
- Striking Grade II Listed School Conversion
- Located in Tredegar Square Conservation Area
- One, Two, Three and Four Bedroom Apartments
- Historical Character and Notable Features
- Formal Courtyard Communal Gardens
- Over 50% sold
*New development, over 50% now sold* A rare opportunity to acquire a stunning period conversion in a former landmark school. Tutelage Court is a striking new development, set just off the highly regarded Tredegar Square Gardens, offering one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes. The Grade II Listed site, dates back to the 19th century, home to a series of remarkable schools. The development comprises three main buildings around a formal courtyard garden, each wing displays its own historical character and has been meticulously restored back to its original splendour by the Jaspar Group. A truly unique development to London's East End.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW160590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.