3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrinidad Gardens, DAGENHAM, Essex
Offers in Excess of
- Three/four bedroom semi detached
- Exceptional space to the ground floor
- Two reception rooms
- Well stocked kitchen
- Essential utility room
- Light and airy conservatory
- South facing rear garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- First floor family bathroom
- Annexe facilities, perfect for families looking to co-habit
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!!! Looks can be deceiving and they certainly are on this substantial three/four bedroom semi detached house! Having been extended to the ground floor, this wonderful property has the benefit of annexe facilities offering independent living, large ground floor shower room and separate access to the south facing rear garden. The remainder of the property includes a good size lounge, separate dining room, conservatory, utility room and three well proportioned bedrooms. To the frontage, the ample off street parking completes this superb home.
Property ref: 121_193_4189287
13'11 x 12'2
10'4 x 8'7
11' x 8'3
10'3 x 8'7
16' max x 16'2 max
Ground Floor Shower
10' x 7'1
12'2 x 12'
13'7 x 8'7
9'2 x 8'7
South Facing Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42719262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4189287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.