4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongship Way, Maldon
Sold STC £365,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Extended Modern Kitchen
- Well Proportioned Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
Situated on the DESIRABLE WESTERN DEVELOPMENT offering EXCELLENT SCHOOLS and local shops as well as convenient access to MALDON'S TOWN CENTRE is this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM property boasting well proportioned garden and PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT.
Longship Way is situated to the South West of Maldon town, within reach of local shops and post office as well as Morrisons supermarket, and just a short drive out of the town centre itself with it's wealth of shops, cafe's, bars and restaurants. For families the area enjoys excellent schools and nearby recreation parks including the renowned and historical Promenade Park, and for commuters both Hatfield Peverel and Witham mainline rail stations to London Liverpool Street can be reached within 15 minutes by car. To view this exceptional property please call Willliam H Brown Maldon today.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Stairs rising to first floor, coat cupboard, radiator, doors to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to front, modern suite comprising low level WC and vanity basin, radiator.
Lounge 15' x 11' 11" max ( 4.57m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, radiator, open to :-
Dining Area 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
Double glazed UPVC sliding patio door to garden, radiator.
Study / Snug 12' 7" x 9' 2" max ( 3.84m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, open to:-
Utility Room 10' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.36m )
Double glazed UPVC window and door to rear onto the garden. Roll top surfaces with eye and base level units, radiator. Door to :-
Kichen 16' 9" x 7' 6" ( 5.11m x 2.29m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in double ovens, separate electric hob with extractor over. Breakfast bar, radiator.
Loft Access, doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, modern white suite comprising shower, low level WC and pedestal basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.60m x 2.51m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front and to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 3.23m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and vanity basin. Fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Block paved forecourt driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, with attractive flint chip and shrub borders.
Enclosed by panel fence, laid to lawn with decked seating area and attractive flower and shrub beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42719268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.