3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAdderwell Road, Frome
Sold STC £240,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Landscaped Garden
- Popular Location
Well presented throughout we are pleased to offer this three bedroom home in the popular Knights Maltings development. Benefiting from a master en suite, beautifully landscaped garden and allocated parking this home has to be viewed to be appreciated!
*** WELL PRESENTED ***
Front aspect double glazed door. Front aspect double glazed window. Understairs cupboard. Radiator.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Living Room 11' 5" x 14' 8" ( 3.48m x 4.47m )
Rear aspect double glazed french doors. Rear aspect double glazed windows.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.18m x 2.84m )
Front aspect double glazed window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces over with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Hob and oven with cooker hood over. Plumbed in hotpoint washing machine. Fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Front aspect double glazed window. Stairs rising to top floor. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" Max x 13' 2" Max ( 2.59m Max x 4.01m Max )
Rear aspect window with far reaching views. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Door to bathroom.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.85m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in double wardrobes and large storage cupboard. Radiator. Currently used as an office.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Large shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level WC. Door to landing as well as door to bedroom two.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 2.54m max )
Rear aspect double glazed velux window with built in blinds. Built in wardrobes and cupboard with hot water tank. Radiator.
Rear aspect velux window with blinds. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Shaver point. Radiator.
Gated access to the parking space. Raised decked area.
Allocated parking space located directly behind the rear garden.
Part of an exclusive development built in 2008 within walking distance of the town centre of Frome. Frome is a pretty and historic market town boasting more listed buildings than any other town in Somerset. There are many amenities, including shops, banks, post office, two theatres, cinema, local hospital, a number of schools and railway station, which has direct links to London, the West Country, Wales and the North. The property lies approximately 1/4 of a mile from the town centre. The stunning Georgian city of Bath lies approximately 15 miles distant, which is home to elegant buildings, amazing museums and ancient hot springs, offering a wealth of cultural experiences to enjoy. Surrounding open countryside boasts an interesting and picturesque network of walks including the Kennet & Avon canal through nearby Trowbridge, which passes through the Avon Valley. Frome is also just on the edge of the beautiful countryside of Wiltshire, Longleat Forest and the Mendip Hills.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42720069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.