3 bedroom terraced house for saleBerw Road, Tonypandy
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- EXCELLENT LIVING SPACE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN LOUNGE
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME! We are delighted to market this generous bay fronted property situated in the popular Tonypandy Village. Benefiting from an open lounge, kitchen-diner, three bedrooms and detached garage, this property is perfect for someone looking to start a family! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens with detached garage and workshop.
Gated front access, laid to patio, steps rising leading to front door.
Entered through secure front door, glass panelled double doors leading to:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to:
Open Lounge 20' 10" Plus Bay x 10' 4" ( 6.35m Plus Bay x 3.15m )
Double glazed PVCu bay window to front, double glazed PVCu window to rear, fitted electric fire place with marble effect hearth and mahogany surround. Radiators, power points.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.25m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral BRANDT four ring electric hob with cooker hood over. BELLING electric oven and grill, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled flooring and splashbacks, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to side, access to:
Utility Room 14' 2" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 4.32m Max x 2.03m Max )
Access from kitchen, fitted work surface, cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler. Plumbing available for appliances, obscure double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear courtyard.
Stairs rising from ground floor, radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.11m x 3.00m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' MAx x 10' 8" Max ( 3.35m MAx x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power point, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, airing cupboard, radiator, door leading to:
Currently used as one of the rear, entrances to the property. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu patio to side leading to rear garden.
Access from utility room, laid to patio, steps rising to:
Tiered garden laid to lawn with steps rising, gated rear access, decked fence surrounding, steps rising leading to:
Up and over door, window to front, door to side.
Access from rear garden, located directly underneath garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42720120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.