3 bedroom terraced house for saleFairmead Road, Wirral
Offers Over £95,000
- Mid terrace
- Two reception rooms
- Front and rear gardens
- No chain
SITUATED IN THE MORETON AREA THIS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDENS IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN. EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT.
3 BED MID TERRACE, SITUATED IN THE MORETON AREA AND FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN. Comprising to the ground floor of a lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility area. To the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally front and rear gardens. EARY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED.
Upvc door leading into porch and upvc door leading into hallway.
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 13' 8" Into recess x 12' 4" ( 4.17m Into recess x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, radiator and wood effect flooring. Gas fire and feature fire place and a television point.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Upvc door to the rear of the property and a radiator. Arch leading to kitchen.
With a range of wall and base units, gas hob with overhead extractor fan and a electric oven. Sink with drainer, tiled floor and double glazed window to the rear. Arch leading to dining room. Door through to utility area.
Wall and base units and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for dryer and freezer.
Carpeted flooring and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, carpeted flooring, radiator and a wall mounted boiler. Telephone point.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c, pedestal wash basin, radiator and padded flooring.
To the front of the property a garden laid to lawn.
To the rear of the property a lawn, patio area, outside lighting, fenced surround, shed and outhouse with lights and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42721254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.