1 bedroom flat for saleImpact House, Croydon
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Nest Smart Thermostat Technology
- Contemporary high specification apartments
- Award Winning Developer
- 0.5 Mile Radius from East Croydon Station
- 0.7 Mile Radius from South Croydon Station
- Westfield Shopping Centre launching soon, BoxPark launching summer 2016
- 10 Year Structural Warranty provider
- Private residential development
- Speedy connections to London Bridge and London Victoria in approximately 15 minutes
Impact House, Croydon. Originally built as an office building, Impact House is now receiving an extensive programme of upgrading, refurbishment and development to create a new era of stylish living. Impact House is centrally located next to Croydons town centre, and upcoming civic hub. Croydons three stations are also near-by, with speedy service into central London. Now transformed into a light filled landmark setting for contemporary apartments, this Inspired Homes development offers high specifications throughout. Every home offers an open plan interior designed for modern, luxurious urban living. The latest efficiencies in heating technologies, the UKs fastest hyperoptic broadband, Sky TV and marble bathrooms really do let you live brilliantly. This means lots of natural light, solid wood floors and big name kitchens and bathrooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 215536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.