3 bedroom flat for saleRuel Street, Cathcart, Glasgow
Sold STC £119,950
- Bay windowed lounge
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Galley kitchen
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
An exceptional three bedroom first floor flat set within this popular pocket of Cathcart
This spacious property offers flexible accommodation extending to communal entrance and stairwell with security entry system, welcoming reception hall, bay windowed lounge, modern fitted galley kitchen, three double bedrooms and well equipped bathroom.
The property is further complemented by a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and well tended communal courts to the rear of the building.
The subjects are conveniently placed for local amenities catering for day to day requirements. The area offers a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational facilities and benefits from frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond. Access to the M77/M8 motorway network is within 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' ( 4.72m x 3.66m )
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' ( 2.92m x 1.83m )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 4' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42723447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.